Changes to my study programme

Welcome to my new post! This time I'll be talking about my career and how it's carried out at my university. I will also expose my point of view on the subjects that I've had to take and all those things.

Personally, I think that the study programme of my career is well done at my university, because it includes various aspects that are important for our development as future workers of what we study. The curriculum that they have made for us gives us all the necessary things to be able to have a good knowledge of psychology. This can be reflected in the different aspects that are taught in the subjects, such as biology, history and philosophy, for example.

Regarding the workload, I can say that it's not as much as it seems, you just have to organize your times well, although it's true that in some subjects we have to read a lot, as if we don't have more subjects. But the length of studies seems appropiate to me for all the contents that we have to see and learn.

Due the pandemic, I haven't been able to go to the faculty in which I study, so I can't say much about it, but I have high hopes of being able to go very soon if in the near future the infections begin to decrease. It's for the same reason that the teaching methods have had to be adapted to the new reality, which has been a challenge for everyone. But despite that, ways have been found to have online classes and not lose the academic year. Although there are teaching methods that can continue to be improved to facilitate the understanding of the content in these difficult times.

And what would you say about your study programme? Is it working for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best concert ever

My future job

My dearest cat