My dearest cat

Hi! I dare say that people can always count on the company of their pets (if you have one, of course), so we look for them every time we want to play or show affection to them. They become a member of the family, giving us unconditional love all the time. That's amazing. As much as my beautiful cat is!

My cat is the only pet I've ever had, and he has been with us (my family and I) since January 2019. His name is Yoongi and he was about three months old when we brought him home. Before that, he was picked up from the street by a friend of my sister, who found him with one of his paws run over (but he was able to recover from that!!). So, it was because of my sister that we met him and decided to bring him to our home, as I said before.

At the beginning it was a little complicated for our parents to let us have a cat or a pet, because animals need the same care that a child needs, so to speak. But now that he is with us they love him as much as we do, and I'm sure they couldn't imagine a life without him. He stole their hearts from the very first moment!

If you ask me why we love Yoongi I could spend a whole day saying things about him, or a lot of posts in this case, but here are some of those things: we love when he accompanies us from one room to another because he doesn't want to be alone. Also, when he suddenly appears because he wants to play or eat, or just our affection. And there are a lot of other things that I could say.

We have experienced so many different things since he is in our lives, it's something totally incredible. His meows, his purrs and even his decisions to sleep in one bed every so often and then in another bed to make all of us happy, are all part of our lives now. He changed our lives a lot, but we don't regret having him as a member of our family. We really love him, you can't imagine how much we do it!

Just look at him! He looks like a model, don't you think so?

Comments

  1. I love how cute and funny looks Yoongi at the pictures❤️ I share all those feelings about to have a cat, it's incredible how they can change the life of a person or a family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg he is so cute and I love his name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats make our life better in all aspects, Yoongi looks so cuteee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE CATS!! Yoongi looks friendly, I hope to meet yoongi one day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best concert ever

My future job