The best concert ever

Hello! Don't you think music is something very important in our lives? I mean, it's something that is always present in our daily lives and is our company during our different moods. Also, we can live the experience of live shows of our favorite artists, it's amazing!

Photo by Baz Halpin via FRAME.
The truth is I've never had a chance to go to a concert in person, but that isn't an impediment to see one because you can still be a part of it from your own house, in your own room. How? Thanks to the internet streaming medias, such as Netflix. That's how I was able to see the Taylor Swift's reputation Stadium Tour, which had dates in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

It's very exciting that we can see the whole concert, with all the performances of the show. You can see and feel the enjoyment of the audience, even more so if you are a fan. All the people with lots of emotions there. You can't get over it because you wouldn't want to miss it. Especially since Taylor Swift broke the record for the highest-grossing U.S. tour with these concerts in 2018.

Photo by Jenna Watson via IndyStar.
In addition to that achievement, this year Taylor Swift became the first woman to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year three times with folklore, her 8th studio album. We can say that she is one of the most successful artists this century and probably of all time. Also, she was named the Artist of the Decade at the 2019 American Music Awards.

Then, going back to what I said before, this concert brings me lots of good emotions and memories of when she released reputation. It's for that reason that I can't get tired of watching it, and I'd do it over and over again. If I could've gone to any of her concerts, I'm sure it would be one of the best moments in my life. I really hope I can live that experience someday!




Comments

  1. Taylor Swift is a queen !!! I hope you can go to one of her concerts soon, I loved your post<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My dearest cat